Let’s all be civil
These rules apply when you enter 357. Read them carefully. You will be happy that we are implementing and enforcing these rules as it helps you have a great, safe time!
The vast majority of clients are very friendly, helpful, patient and kind, and so are we. We greatly appreciate this type of behaviour. If you fall outside of this realm, we will remove you and you could possibly never be allowed back in at 357. So let’s all be happy people.
- No Means No
- You must be aged 18 years and over
- Alcohol and drugs are not permitted in the venue
- Prostitution in any form is not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted
- Inappropriate behaviour toward fellow patrons and staff will not be tolerated
- Vandalism of any type will not be tolerated – as it’s your club
- Sharps disposal unit is located within the disabled toilet – and this is the only place for disposal
- Showering before the use of the steam room, spa and sauna is expected from all patrons
- Unlimited towel supply – however one towel per client at any given time
- Twenty hour stay per person maximum – no further “Pass Outs” will be issued
- Cameras and phone cameras are not permitted to be used in the venue
- Management reserves the right to search any clients’ bags or clothes
- Management reserves the right to remove clients’ belongings from their locker
- Management reserves the right of entry to any person at any time at our discretion
Failure to abide by the above codes will result in the removal and lifetime ban from Sydney City Steam (357).